Based on recent study, children aged 1-4 are more prevalent in the involvement of accidental swallowing of medicines and home objects. Dr Wong Chin Khoon, our Paediatrician from SBCC, shared the risks and effects of poisoning if a child accidentally swallows a foreign object and is not treated immediately.

You can also watch the interview from the link below:

https://www.channel8news.sg/news8/ca/newsbulletin/episodes/20180616-630-news/4054516.html

(Dr Wong Chin Khoon will appear at 8.15 minutes)