Dr Ooi Pei Ling
SBCC Baby & Child Clinic (Neurology. Rheumatology & Paediatric Centre)
Mon to Sat – 9am to 1pm
Mon to Fri – 2pm to 5pm
Sun & PH: Closed
Please note that Dr Wendy Liew will be on leave on 6 Dec morning (Friday morning), and 30 (Monday)-31 Dec (Tuesday).
SBCC Baby & Child Clinic (Rivervale)
Mon – Fri – 9am to 1pm
Tue, Wed, Fri – 2pm to 5pm
Mon & Thu – 6pm to 9pm
Sat – 8.30am to 1pm
Sun & PH: Closed
Please note that Dr Andrea Yeo will be on leave on 7 Dec (Saturday) and 9-18 Dec (Monday to the following Wednesday). There will be no night clinic during this period.
Consultant Paediatric Rheumatologist
MBBS (Singapore), MMed Paediatrics (Singapore), MRCPCH (UK)
- Vaccinations for babies and children
- Developmental, nutrition, growth assessment and advice
- Fever and infections
- Abdominal pain, vomiting, constipation, diarrhoea
- Cough, runny nose, wheezing
- Allergic rhinitis
- Skin prick test
- Chronic joint pains
- Prolonged or recurrent fevers, including periodic fever and autoinflammatory syndromes
- Kawasaki’s disease
- Henoch Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
- Arthritis, including juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Juvenile dermatomyositis, polymyositis
- Other vasculitis such as polyarteritis nodosa, Takayasu’s arteritis
- Morphea and scleroderma
- Joint hypermobility syndrome
- Chronic pain, pain amplification syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Co-management of autoimmune disorders of the eye (uveitis, orbital inflammatory syndrome), brain (CNS vasculitis), intestines, kidneys and skin
- Biologic therapy and joint injections
Working with parents to give every child optimal health, growth, and opportunities to achieve their full potential.
- MBBS (Dean’s List), National University of Singapore, 2007
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (UK) and Master of Medicine, Paediatrics (Singapore) 2011
- Trained in paediatric and neonatology care in National University Hospital (NUH), Singapore
- Fellowship in Paediatric Rheumatology at Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK, 2016.
- Consultant, Division of Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology, Department of Paediatrics, National University Hospital.
- Deputy Clinical Director and Patient Safety Officer, Department of Paediatrics, National University Hospital.
- Assistant Professor, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore.
- Visiting consultant with the division of Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology at the department of Paediatrics in National University Hospital
- Journal articles in Singapore Medical Journal, and abstracts at the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology, and the Global Conference on Myositis, on paediatric rheumatology conditions
- Speaker and lecturer at 16th Asean Pediatric Federation Congress, Myanmar 2017, and Paediatric Rheumatology Primer, Vietnam National Children’s Hospital, 2019
- Member, Singapore Paediatric Society
- Member, Singapore Medical Association
- Member, Singapore Society of Rheumatology
- Member, Paediatric Global Musculoskeletal Task Force
- Fellowship in Paediatric Rheumatology at Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- Academic Medicine Development Award (AMDA) from Ministry of Health, Singapore, 2015.
- Inaugural Singapore Chief Residency Program 2013-14.
- NUHS Physician Leadership Development Program 2018.
- Multiple teaching awards at National University Hospital, Singapore.