Dr Penny Tok
SBCC Child Development
Monday to Saturday :
9.00am to 1.00pm, 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays :
Principal Education & Development Psychologist
PhD in Psychology (New Zealand)
- Socio-emotional Assessment
- Behavioural Assessment
- Achievement Tests
- IQ Assessment
- Second Language Exemption
- Special Exam Accommodations
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Intervention for Learning Difficulties
- School Visits
- Educational Planning & Consultation
- School Shadow services
- Academic Tutoring
Therapy Services (Children)
- Coping & Adjustments
- Anger Management
- Emotional Regulation
- Behavioural Support
- Executive Functioning
- Social Development sessions (Social Thinking approach)
Dr Tok is skilled in the use of a wide range of cognitive and diagnostic tools and experience in working with children with a diverse range of abilities in various countries around the world which is helpful for parents with different needs and from different cultural backgrounds.
As a clinician, she believes in working closely with the child’s family and other therapy providers in order to ensure a complete and consistent provision of support to the child. She strongly encourage parental and family involvement in the therapy services and is always happy to share techniques and ideas that the family can use to extend the skills learned in therapy to their wider environment.
In addition, her continued involvement in the scientific community ensures that the approaches she use to assist children and their families are based on scientifically validated methods and that her techniques and knowledge of the field is kept cutting edge.
- More than 10 years of experience working with people with varying needs.
- Educational and developmental psychologist, behavioural, and educational diagnostician and clinician, and a lecturer.
- Skilled in the use of a wide range of cognitive and diagnostic tools and experience in working with children with a diverse range of abilities in various countries around the world which is helpful for parents with different needs and from different cultural backgrounds.