Ms Chia Min Lee
SBCC Child Development
Monday to Saturday :
9.00am to 1.00pm, 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays :
Principal Educational Therapist
- Design individualised educational programmes to cater to each child to maximise their learning
- Manage behaviour by analysing and linking data collection to develop goals in emotional regulation and meltdowns
- Coordinate the instructional process for Facilitate their learning through generalisation and maintenance
- Assist adolescents in their preparation for employment by training and developing programmes for individuals according to their learning strengths and abilities
- Employ integrated methodology to provide holistic interventions through collaborations with parents, caregivers, institutions and educational partners to ensure collective support for clients’ development and wellbeing
- Train and provide support to professionals, caregivers and volunteers in the area of working with children with special needs such as behaviour intervention strategies, developing curriculum activities, etc.
- Professionally certified to facilitate and offer the “Tuning in to Teens” parenting programme from the University of Melbourne. This is a programme dedicated to help parents/ caregivers teach their teens on how to understand and regulate their emotions well
Ms Chia graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Education specialising in Special Education from Griffith University, Australia. She was formerly the Head of Programme in Rainbow Centre. She is an experienced & passionate Special Education professional specialising in working with children as young as 2 years old. Min Lee is also a Certified Instructor for Massage in School Programme.