Ms Marilyn Santhu
SBCC Child Development
Mon to Sat – 8.30am to 1pm, 2pm to 6pm
Sun & PH: Closed
Senior Educational Therapist
- Master of Counselling, Monash University, Australia
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Hons), James Cook University, Australia
- Postgraduate Diploma in Play Therapy
- Advanced Diploma in Special Needs Education
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Studies, Monash University, Australia
Marilyn has 12 years of experience working with children between the ages of 18 months to 17 years. She works with children with special needs, learning needs, and behavioral issues in various settings such as preschools, primary schools and family service centers providing educational therapy, play therapy and counselling. She is also a supervisor for play therapists.
She began her experience as an early educator working with mainstream students and students with special needs and moved on to do therapy work. She finds huge satisfaction in aiding students and when they achieve mastery in their work. She believes that working with parents and teachers as a whole would be the most beneficial to students.