Ms Nancy Yabut
SBCC Child Development
10 Sinaran Drive #10-34 Novena Medical Centre Singapore 307506
Mon to Sat – 8.30am to 1pm, 2pm to 6pm
Sun & PH: Closed
6397 6627 / EIP: 6397 7073
Assistant Programme Manager, Early Intervention
- Post Graduate Certificate in Teacher’s Program (Philippines)
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy (Philippines)
- Certified Basic DIR Floortime Provider
- Worked with children aged 2 to 11 years old diagnosed with Global Developmental Delay, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Sensory Processing Disorders and Language Delay.
- Experienced with behavioural management techniques, Discrete Trial Teaching (DTT), structured teaching and DIRFloortime strategies.
- Prior to joining CDC, Nancy worked as Early Intervention Program teacher within the private sector for several years. She was responsible for conducting classes and supporting non-senior teachers.
- Her love for children motivates her to help the children under her care to develop the skills to reach their potential.