We provide assessment and therapeutic services for children with developmental and learning disorders. We also aid parents in nurturing their children. Our team comprises psychologists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, educational therapists, dieticians and early intervention teachers.
Facilitating Child Development
For children aged 4 to 17 years old
This individualised intervention programme aims to improve the academics of children with learning difficulties and narrow the gap between a child’s learning and the mainstream syllabus. Our programmes are designed to help children and adolescents with learning difficulties due to conditions such as:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Cognitive weakness (such as challenges with verbal and nonverbal reasoning, sequencing, working memory)
- Specific Language Impairment
- Auditory and Visual Processing Disorders
- Other learning difficulties
Ms Marilyn Santhu is a senior educational therapist at SBCC Child Development. She has 12 years of experience working with children between the ages of 18 months to 17 years. She works with children with special needs, learning needs, and behavioral issues in various settings such as preschools, primary schools and family service centers providing educational therapy, play therapy and counselling.