Dr Chan Kit Yee
SBCC Baby & Child Clinic (Cardiology & Paediatric Centre)
Monday to Friday :
9.00am to 1.00pm, 2.00pm to 5.00pm
9.00am to 1.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays :
Please note that clinic will be open in the morning on Chinese New Year Eve i.e. 11 Feb (Thursday). We will be closed in the afternoon.
SBCC Baby & Child Clinic (Ang Mo Kio)
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday:
9am to 1pm, 2.00pm to 5.00pm, 6.00pm to 9.30pm
Tuesday & Friday:
9am to 1pm, 2.00pm to 5.00pm
8.30am to 12.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays:
Dr Martha Lina Liu will be on leave on 28 Jan morning (Thursday). Dr Charmaine Teo will be attending to your child on 28 Jan morning (Thursday).
Dr Charmaine Teo will be on leave on 10 Feb (Wednesday) and 17 Feb (Wednesday). Clinic will be open without doctors on 10 Feb (Wednesday) and 17 Feb (Wednesday).
Please also note that clinic will be open in the morning on Chinese New Year Eve i.e. 11 Feb (Thursday). We will be closed in the afternoon & evening.
MBBS (Singapore), MMED (Paeds) (Singapore), MD (Singapore), FAMS
- General infant and childhood illnesses
- Newborn screening and care
- Developmental screening and well-baby care and immunisations
- General cardiac consultation, management and counselling of children with congenital and acquired heart disease
- Management of children with heart rhythm problems
- Pre-operative and post-operative management of children with congenital heart disease
Diagnostic Modalities available in clinic:
- 12-lead electrocardiography (ECG)
- Ambulatory 24-hour (Holter) ECG monitoring
- Cross-sectional echocardiography
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterisation and angiography (with trans-catheter therapy) (Gleneagles Hospital Catheterisation Laboratory)
It is important to be empathetic, patient and to have strong communication skills, especially so when managing children with difficult heart disorders. There is a whole lot of satisfaction to be able to establish a rapport and connection with the children and their parents.
- Clinical Research Fellow and Honorary Registrar in Paediatric Cardiology at the Royal Brompton & National Heart Lung Hospital (UK)
- Clinical Fellow at The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto (Canada)
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), National University of Singapore on Cardiac Dysrhythmias in children,1996
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore, 1981
- Master of Medicine (Paediatrics) (Singapore), 1986
- Former Consultant Paediatrician and Senior Lecturer at the Department of Paediatrics, National University Hospital, Singapore
- Research on paediatric heart matters has been published widely in several local and international medical journals
- Member, Singapore Medical Association
- Member, Academy of Medicine
- Member, Singapore Paediatric Society
- Member, Singapore Cardiac Society