Dr Nancy Tan
SBCC Baby & Child Clinic (Gasteroenterology, Neonatology & Paediatric Centre)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday :
8.30am to 12.30pm, 2.00pm to 5.00pm
8.30am to 12.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays :
**All consultations are by appointment basis. Please contact the clinic to book an appointment.**
Dr Nancy Tan will be on leave on the following dates:
- 28-30 Jan (Thursday to Saturday)
- 15 Feb (Monday)
Dr Natalie Epton will be on leave on 15 Feb (Monday).
Clinic will be open without doctors on 28 Jan afternoon (Thursday) and 30 Jan (Saturday).
Please also note that clinic will be open in the morning on Chinese New Year Eve i.e. 11 Feb (Thursday). We will be closed in the afternoon.
Clinic will also be closed on 15 Feb (Monday) as both doctors are on leave.
MBBS (Singapore), MMED Paediatrics (Singapore), MRCPCH (UK), Dip (FP) Derm (Singapore)
- Gastric and intestinal disorders e.g. abdominal pain, inflammatory bowel disease, coeliac disease
- Liver disorders
- Liver transplant management
- Oesophagogastroduodenoscopy (OGD) and colonoscopy
- Growth problems
- ASEAN scholarship
- ExxonMobil-NUS Clinician Fellowship Award
- Human Manpower Development Programme Award
- MBBS, National University of Singapore, 1994
- Master of Medicine (Paediatrics), Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, Edinburgh, UK
- Diploma in Dermatology (Family Practice), National University of Singapore
- Trained at King’s College Hospital, London, UK in paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition subspecialties
- Paediatric private practice in Gleneagles Hospital since 2010
- Involved in numerous studies conducted locally as well as speaking at international conferences
- Member, Singapore Paediatric Society