We specialise in investigating, diagnosing, managing and treating heart disease and heart-related conditions in children. Our team is also experienced in defining options to improve outcomes and lifestyles of children with heart disease, as well as providing continuing care to adolescents and young adults with congenital heart anomalies.
Caring for Children’s Health
Our services include:
- General cardiac consultation, management and counselling of inherited congenital and structural heart disease, and management of children with heart rhythm problems
- Consultation and management of teens and adults with congenital heart disease
- Pre-operative, intra-operative and post-operative management of children and adults with congenital heart disease
- Trans-thoracic, transoesophageal & intra-operative echocardiography for children and adults with congenital heart disease and other structural heart defects
- 12-lead electrocardiography (ECG) and signal-average ECG
- Ambulatory 24-hour Holter ECG monitoring
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterisation and angiography
- Trans-catheter therapy of congenital heart disease
Dr Chan Kit Yee is a Consultant Paediatrician with SBCC Baby & Child Clinic, and the resident paediatrician and paediatric cardiologist in its Mount Alvernia Centre.
Her extensive research on paediatric cardiology has been published widely in local and international medical journals. She provides specialist care in neonatology, general ambulatory paediatrics and paediatric cardiology, for which she has wide experience with non-invasive diagnostic and interventional therapeutic procedures.