Dr Alison Joanne Lee
SBCC Baby & Child Clinic (Asthma, Lung, Sleep, Allergy & Paediatric Centre)
Monday to Friday :
8.30am to 12.30pm, 2.00pm to 5.00pm
8.30am to 12.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays :
Please note that Dr Jenny Tang will be on leave on 22 April (Thursday).
Clinic will be open without doctors on 17 April (Saturday) as well as Thursday afternoons.
Please also note that Dr Alison Joanne Lee will be on leave on 7-11 June (Monday to Friday) and 21-26 June (Monday to Saturday).
BMedSc, MBBS (Australia), MMed (Paeds) (Singapore), MRCPCH (U.K.)
- Allergic rhinitis
- Food allergy
- Drug Allergy
- Eczema and itchy rashes
- Urticaria (hive-like rashes)
- Recurrent sneezing and rhinitis
- Wheezing and chronic cough
- Primary immunodeficiency
- Chronic idiopathic urticaria
Awarded National Medical Research Council (NMRC) Clinician-Scientist New Investigator Grant, June 2012
Awarded Khoo Teck Puat – National University Children’s Medical Institute (KTP-NUCMI) Grant, June 2014.
- Postgraduate qualifications, The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (UK) 2011 with accreditation with the Specialist Accreditation Board as a Specialist in Paediatric Medicine, 2015
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of Melbourne (Australia) 2006
- Former Associate Consultant at Allergy and Immunology, Department of Paediatrics, National University Hospital, Singapore
- Former Associate Consultant at Children’s Emergency, National University Hospital, Singapore
Numerous journal articles on Allergy and Immunology in medical publications including:
- Asian Pacific Journal of Allergy and Immunology, 2016 Sep
- Journal of Clinical Immunology, 2016 Jan
- Singapore Medical Journal, 2014 May
- Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 2013 Aug
- Asia Pacific Allergy, 2013 Jan
- Asian Pacific Journal Allergy Immunology, 2012
- World Allergy Organization Journal, 2012.
- International Archives of Allergy and Immunology, 2006
- Visiting Consultant, Division of Allergy and Immunology, Department of Paediatrics, National University Hospital, Singapore
- Member, Allergy and Clinical Immunology Society, Singapore