Dr Alison Joanne Lee
SBCC Baby & Child Clinic (Rivervale)
Mon, Wed, Fri – 9am to 1pm
Tue, Thu, Sat – 8.30am to 12.30pm
Mon to Fri – 2pm to 5pm
Sun & PH: Closed
Clinic will be opened without doctor on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday afternoon
Please note that Dr Alison Joanne Lee will be away on 2 Sep (Monday), 4 Sep (Wednesday), 6 Sep to 14 Sep (Friday to the following week Saturday), 18 Sep (Wednesday), 21 Sep (Saturday) and 25 Sep (Wednesday).
(a) She will be stationed at SBCC (Asthma, Lung, Sleep and Allergy Centre) on 2 Sep (Monday), 4 Sep (Wednesday), 18 Sep (Wednesday), 21 Sep (Saturday) and 25 Sep (Wednesday). Contact number of the clinic is 6475 0820.
(b) SBCC (Rivervale) will be open without doctors on 2 Sep (Monday), 6 Sep (Friday), 7 Sep (Saturday), 9 Sep to 14 Sep (Monday to Saturday).
(c) There will be a covering doctor on 4 Sep (Wednesday), 18 Sep (Wednesday), 21 Sep (Saturday) and 25 Sep (Wednesday).
BMedSc, MBBS (Australia), MMed (Paeds) (Singapore), MRCPCH (U.K.)
- Allergic rhinitis
- Food allergy
- Eczema and itchy rashes
- Urticaria (hive-like rashes)
- Recurrent sneezing and rhinitis
- Wheezing and chronic cough
- Primary immunodeficiency
- Chronic idiopathic urticaria
- Immune mediated thrombocytopenia
- Rheumatological disorders: Kawasaki disease, Henoch-Schonlein Purpura
- Postgraduate qualifications, The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (UK) 2011 with accreditation with the Specialist Accreditation Board as a Specialist in Paediatric Medicine, 2015
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of Melbourne (Australia) 2006
- Former Associate Consultant at Allergy and Immunology, Department of Paediatrics, National University Hospital, Singapore
- Former Associate Consultant at Children’s Emergency, National University Hospital, Singapore
- Visiting Consultant, Division of Allergy and Immunology, Department of Paediatrics, National University Hospital, Singapore
- Member, Allergy and Clinical Immunology Society, Singapore