Dr Alison Joanne Lee
SBCC Baby & Child Clinic (Asthma, Lung, Sleep, Allergy & Paediatric Centre)
Monday to Friday :
8.30am to 12.30pm, 2.00pm to 5.00pm
8.30am to 12.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays :
Dr Jenny Tang will be on leave on 18-21 Oct (Monday to Thursday).
Clinic will be open without doctors on Thursday afternoons and 30 Oct (Saturday).
SBCC Baby & Child Clinic (Rivervale)
Monday & Thursday*:
9.00am to 1.00pm, 6.00pm to 9.00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday*:
9.00am to 1.00pm, 2.00pm to 5.00pm
8.30am to 1.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays*:
*Clinic hours are subject to change, please call before visiting
If you are doing a walk-in visit to our clinic, please either arrange an appointment booking with us or arrange for a vaccinated caregiver to bring the child. Thank you.
Dr Andrea Yeo will be on leave on 20-21 Oct (Wednesday to Thursday).
Clinic will be closed on 20 Oct (Wednesday).
Clinic will be open without doctors on 21 Oct morning (Thursday). There will be a covering doctor on 21 Oct evening (Thursday).
BMedSc, MBBS (Australia), MMed (Paeds) (Singapore), MRCPCH (U.K.)
- Allergic rhinitis
- Food allergy
- Drug Allergy
- Eczema and itchy rashes
- Urticaria (hive-like rashes)
- Recurrent sneezing and rhinitis
- Wheezing and chronic cough
- Primary immunodeficiency
- Chronic idiopathic urticaria
Awarded National Medical Research Council (NMRC) Clinician-Scientist New Investigator Grant, June 2012
Awarded Khoo Teck Puat – National University Children’s Medical Institute (KTP-NUCMI) Grant, June 2014.
- Postgraduate qualifications, The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (UK) 2011 with accreditation with the Specialist Accreditation Board as a Specialist in Paediatric Medicine, 2015
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of Melbourne (Australia) 2006
- Former Associate Consultant at Allergy and Immunology, Department of Paediatrics, National University Hospital, Singapore
- Former Associate Consultant at Children’s Emergency, National University Hospital, Singapore
Numerous journal articles on Allergy and Immunology in medical publications including:
- Asian Pacific Journal of Allergy and Immunology, 2016 Sep
- Journal of Clinical Immunology, 2016 Jan
- Singapore Medical Journal, 2014 May
- Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 2013 Aug
- Asia Pacific Allergy, 2013 Jan
- Asian Pacific Journal Allergy Immunology, 2012
- World Allergy Organization Journal, 2012.
- International Archives of Allergy and Immunology, 2006
- Visiting Consultant, Division of Allergy and Immunology, Department of Paediatrics, National University Hospital, Singapore
- Member, Allergy and Clinical Immunology Society, Singapore