Dr Natalie Epton
SBCC Baby & Child Clinic (Gasteroenterology, Neonatology & Paediatric Centre)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday :
8.30am to 12.30pm, 2.00pm to 5.00pm
8.30am to 12.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays :
**All consultations are by appointment basis. Please contact the clinic to book an appointment.**
Dr Nancy Tan will be on leave on the following dates:
- 28-30 Jan (Thursday to Saturday)
- 15 Feb (Monday)
Dr Natalie Epton will be on leave on 15 Feb (Monday).
Clinic will be open without doctors on 28 Jan afternoon (Thursday) and 30 Jan (Saturday).
Please also note that clinic will be open in the morning on Chinese New Year Eve i.e. 11 Feb (Thursday). We will be closed in the afternoon.
Clinic will also be closed on 15 Feb (Monday) as both doctors are on leave.
MB ChB (Birmingham) (UK), MRCPCH (Paediatrics) (UK), FAMS, Chapter of Neonatologists (Board Member)
- Infant and Early Childhood Development
- Nutrition and Behaviours
- Neonatal Care
- General Paediatric Conditions
“I love the practice of medicine, and I find treating babies and children particularly rewarding. I feel honoured to be a part of their lives and to be able to improve outcomes and quality of life for our youngest patients.”
- University of Birmingham, UK, 1999
- Postgraduate Paediatric Training in Birmingham Children’s Hospital and KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, MRCPCH (London), 2004
- Advanced Specialist Training in Paediatrics and Neonatology
- KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- International Paediatric Clinic
- One of the first doctors in Singapore to receive advanced accreditation in both Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Clinical Lecturer, Yong Loo Lin undergraduate medical school and Duke-NUS postgraduate medical school
- Her research has won awards at several regional conferences
- Speaker, local and international medical congresses
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board, Young Parents magazine and a regular contributing writer
- Fellow, Academy of Medicine, Singapore (FAMS) since 2016
- Board Member, Chapter of Neonatologists