SBCC Baby and Child clinic now offers vaccination and medical consultation for selected stable chronic conditions (e.g. bronchial asthma, eczema, epilepsy, rheumatic disease), in the comfort and privacy of your home. Our child specialists or paediatric consultants are here to provide quality medical care to your little one in a safe environment.
Booking an appointment with SBCC Home Visit Service is easy!
Terms and Conditions
- Children with infection symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose, diarrhoea, acute vomiting and rashes other than eczema will not be eligible for home visit service
- Medical consultations for chronic conditions will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Only essential service for chronic disease will qualify for home service during circuit breaker period e.g. chronic disease with recent flare or poor control or those who need medication refills, timely monitoring and checks to prevent relapse and progression of disease
- Depending on the location and traffic condition, doctor’s arrival time may vary
- Only selected medication is available for onsite dispensation
- A S$30 charge per 10 minutes will be charged for consultation beyond 30 minutes
- Charges above exclude medication and costs of investigations e.g. pulmonary function or blood tests
- Prescribed medications can be collected in person from clinic or delivered by courier after completion of consultation
- Medical consultations are only available from Mondays to Fridays, during office hours, as per the doctor involved
- Consultation and medications must be done via bank transfer or Pay Now on site on the day of the visit – a photo confirmation of the transfer must be documented.
- Should the above payment methods not be viable/available for any reason on the day of consultation (e.g. parents not present), then a pre-payment prior to consultation may be requested
- For SBCC’s Home Visit Service, Dr Jenny Tang will focus on management of subspecialty conditions
- A $15 medication delivery charge applies
- Depending on location of medication delivery, $2, $4 or $10 surcharge applies