Career news and reviews
Tele-consultation (within Singapore)
10 minute Consultation
General Paediatrics Case
Sub Specialty Case
Additional charges may apply for extended consultation with the doctor.
Delivery of Medication (within Singapore):
Orchard Road – $2, Tuas – $4, Sentosa and Airport – $10
*Tele-consultation (outside of Singapore) is only applicable for Sub Specialty Follow up.
Thank you for choosing SBCC's Tele-Consultation service. At SBCC, we strive to provide you with a seamless and effective healthcare experience. Our Tele-consultation service is different than other providers as we can schedule a tele-consult with your preferred paediatrician through our Platform.
In the current COVID-19 situation, parents may be hesitant to bring their little one to clinics. With this tele-consultation service, you may consult a paediatrician on non-urgent clinical matters without leaving your home.
FOLLOW-UP for stable chronic conditions such as asthma, allergic rhinitis, food allergy, eczema, constipation, juvenile arthritis, chronic urticaria
If your child is experiencing a medical emergency, please call an ambulance at 995 or make your way to the nearest Accident & Emergency department immediately. If it is not an emergency, but you/your child do not meet the requirement for telemedicine please call our clinics for an appointment. If you need mental health support, please call SOS Hotline (1800-221 4444).
1. Fill in the online registration form and make an appointment with your preferred paediatrician.
2. Complete the payment details before submitting the online registration form.
3. You will receive an SMS and Email to confirm your registration.
4. As the tele-consult request needs to be approved by the paediatrician, you will receive an SMS and Email confirming your request.
5. You will receive a video consultation link by SMS and Email when your appointment is near.
6. Click the link to start your consultation.
7. Once complete, you will receive a link by SMS and Email on the amount payable to the clinic.
8. If you have selected delivery of medication, a delivery fee will apply to your final bill amount.
A standard delivery fee of $15.00 will be charged for medication delivery within Singapore. You will receive your medication within 3 hours.
Please note the following surcharges apply to the following area:
Your medication will be delivered to your address via a courier.
At the time of registration, we charge an amount of $1 to authenticate your credit card. However, please note that this amount is immediately reversed once your request is submitted successfully.
Payment is made via your submitted credit card details at the time of registration.