SBCC Home Visit Service
SBCC Baby and Child clinic now offers vaccination and medical consultation for selected stable chronic conditions (e.g. bronchial asthma, eczema, epilepsy, rheumatic disease), in the comfort and privacy of your home. Our child specialists or paediatric consultants are here to provide quality medical care to your little one in a safe environment.
Why use SBCC Home Visit Service?
In the current COVID-19 situation, parents may be hesitant to bring their little one to clinics.
With this home visit service, you may consult a paediatric consultant without leaving your home.
We have also made medication easily available for your child by offering delivery of medication to your doorstep within 3 hours.
SBCC Baby and Child Clinic is aligned with MOH and CDC guidelines to ensure that your little one
receives proper care from our experienced paediatric consultants.
What are the services provided by SBCC Home Visit Service?
- Child vaccination
- Medical consultation of selected non-infectious stable chronic diseases**
- Growth and developmental assessments*
** In compliance with provision of essential services during circuit breaker period
Booking an appointment with SBCC Home Visit Service is easy!
Meet our Paediatric Consultants
Dr Alison Joanne Lee
Dr Alison Joanne Lee is a Paediatrician with a special interest in Allergy and Immunology. She was formerly an associate consultant at the Division of Allergy and Immunology, Department of Paediatrics, National University Hospital and is still currently a Visiting Consultant. She also has prior experience working in the Children’s Emergency as an Associate Consultant.
Dr Jenny Tang
Dr Jenny Tang Poh Lin is a Paediatrician at SBCC Baby & Child Clinic with a special interest in Asthma, Lung, Sleep and Allergy. Prior to joining SBCC, Dr Tang held the position of Deputy Head of the Department of Paediatric Medicine, Head and Senior Consultant of the Respiratory Medicine Service and Medical Director of the Sleep Disorders Centre, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
Common conditions managed by Dr Tang include asthma and lung disorders, sleep disorders, and allergy disorders.
Dr Ooi Pei Ling
As part of rheumatology practice, she treats children with autoimmune diseases, musculoskeletal inflammation, vasculitis, periodic fevers and chronic pain syndromes.
Dr Wendy Liew
Dr Wendy Liew is a Paediatrician and Paediatric Neurologist at SBCC Baby & Child Clinic. Her areas of expertise include paediatric neurological diseases, especially neuromuscular diseases such as myasthenia gravis, spinal muscular atrophy and Duchnne muscular dystrophy.
Dr Liew is an expert in the area of paediatric neuromuscular disorders and has authored multiple peer-reviewed articles in international journals.
Dr Nancy Tan
Dr Nancy Tan is a Paediatrician at SBCC Baby & Child Clinic. Dr Tan is trained in paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition.
Common conditions managed by and common procedures performed by Dr Tan include gastric and intestinal disorders, liver disorders, oesophagogastroduodenoscopy and colonoscopy and ambulatory 24-hour gastric pH monitoring.
Dr Ratna Sridjaja
Dr Ratna Sridjaja is a Paediatrician at SBCC Baby & Child Clinic. Dr Ratna has extensive paediatric experience in private practices in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania, USA, since 1999. She specialises in general paediatrics, providing vaccinations, developmental assessments, health and wellness screenings and infectious disease screenings for children.
Dr Ratna is well-versed in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay and Hokkien.
Terms and conditions
- Children with infection symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose, diarrhoea, acute vomiting and rashes other than eczema will not be eligible for home visit service
- Medical consultations for chronic conditions will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Only essential service for chronic disease will qualify for home service during circuit breaker period e.g. chronic disease with recent flare or poor control or those who need medication refills, timely monitoring and checks to prevent relapse and progression of disease
- Depending on the location and traffic condition, doctor’s arrival time may vary
- Only selected medication is available for onsite dispensation
- A S$30 charge per 10 minutes will be charged for consultation beyond 30 minutes
- Charges above exclude medication and costs of investigations e.g. pulmonary function or blood tests
- Prescribed medications can be collected in person from clinic or delivered by courier after completion of consultation
- Medical consultations are only available from Mondays to Fridays, during office hours, as per the doctor involved
- Consultation and medications must be done via bank transfer or Pay Now on site on the day of the visit – a photo confirmation of the transfer must be documented.
- Should the above payment methods not be viable/available for any reason on the day of consultation (e.g. parents not present), then a pre-payment prior to consultation may be requested
- For SBCC’s Home Visit Service, Dr Jenny Tang will focus on management of subspecialty conditions
- A $15 medication delivery charge applies
- Depending on location of medication delivery, $2, $4 or $10 surcharge applies